How to solve problem Cannot recieve Email yesterday?

All questions, suggestions and announcements related to SuperUtils.com software company and its website

How to solve problem Cannot recieve Email yesterday?

Postby anyageneral » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

Hi

I have not been able to receive email on my bellsouth account since yesterday. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thank you.
anyageneral

Re: How to solve problem Cannot recieve Email yesterday?

Postby valerie203 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 am

Hello

here are several things which could be affecting your email:

We've got a technical problem with email
You can check if there are known problems on our Service Status page or call our free automated service on 0800 169 0199.

There's a problem with your email account
If you're not using it already try accessing your email online via the Microsoft Office 365 portal and send yourself some test messages. If these all work the issue may be with your email software or device.

An issue with your email software or device
If you can log into your account, but can't send or receive emails, your email server settings may have been changed, so you'll need to check these. See our step-by-step guides on the set-up process, which includes incoming & outgoing server settings.

A large email is being sent
Large email attachments can cause your mailbox to lock, but it will unlock itself within 20 minutes. If the problem keeps happening, try deleting any emails over 3MB.

Your email account is full
Log in to your online email access. Then try deleting any emails you don't need - particularly those with large attachments.

Thanks

BellSouth Customer Service | BellSouth Email Setting Outlook | BellSouth Email Account
valerie203

Re: How to solve problem Cannot recieve Email yesterday?

Postby anyageneral » Thu May 17, 2018 10:17 am

Hi

Thank you, that's what we are here for! Glad I could help.

BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Email Setting
anyageneral

Return to General