I do not care about the legend! Next year's "Wolf" finished

Support for Uber Turing Machine, the Turing machine simulator for Windows

I do not care about the legend! Next year's "Wolf" finished

Postby tom » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 am

Steve Bull's legendary shooting star, "Wolves" Wolverhampton. I believe that next season. His love affair can finish in the top 10 of the Premier League.

After a full six years. Wolves guarantee their promotion to the top league in England. Fulham tie up with Brentford 1-1 on Saturday.

In the Sunday race Nino Espirito Santo's team snatched a 2-0 win over Birmingham City and Bull said.

"It's very easy to say that we finished the top 10," Bull said.

Sky Sports

"We competed Carabao. Cup with Manchester City at the beginning of the season. We have one duel per one four times. We have not finished the score, but we always win and lose points. I think that if we do that to Manchester. We can go on it. "

Bull's legend and the top goalscorer of Wolfe, scoring 250 goals in the league between 1986 and 1999 in the Moroccan city. Head coach

"Nino is very humble, he is cute. He put the pieces correctly and did that all season.

"I think he can make something up here. And for the next three to five years, it would be wonderful.

"I think he must be the best. People ask whether we will survive or not? I survived that I will add to this summer. Import the player he wants. He will be like Mourinho running up and down the line. I think he's doing well. "ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด
tom

Return to Uber Turing Machine